Monday, February 21, 2011

Logan, the kinky, the kind, and the crazy

I recently found myself in a rut. Logans infamous inversion has begun to get the better of me and far too often i have felt the warm intoxicating breeze of adventure riding on my back trying to reel me in like fish on a hook. So instead of wallowing in my woes of being stuck in Logan i decided to revel in it. What is this little po-dunk town hiding? There had to be something exciting, intriguing, or at least bizarre somewhere in this town. Today was the day that i found a little bit of everything in Logan.
Lori and I explored logan by foot, we went up, down, and all around the town. We got to see lots of things from books printed in the 1300 to healing crystals, and beautifully carved pipes that made we wish i had a strong addiction for tobacco. We chatted and made connections with the homeless and gained insight from missionaries. We got free bread, we paid for empanadas. We charged through snow and crashed through abandoned warehouses.. but perhaps the most interesting part of the day was the point where i had a complimentary mint stuck in my hair after accidentally spitting it out after the shock of seeing the worlds largest dildo in a lingerie shop in logan utah.

I guess logan does have a bit of spunk after all


the end

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh bless your little heart for going out and finding just what your small town had to offer! I do love Logan. Why must it be so inversiony all the time? I think Mike wants us to buy and live on his dad's land up there someday . . . by then you will be long gone, but I will be happy to know you experienced the place all the same! Now, go experience it again with a camera in tow, please?

amanda said...

logan has a lot of hidden treasures, it's kind of neat.

ps you found me! now you can see how lame i really am via my blog...haha